About the Journal
Universidade Federal Rural do Rio de Janeiro-UFRRJ
Instituto de Florestas
FLORAM - Revista Floresta e Ambiente
Floresta e Ambiente is a scientific journal, free of charges, started in 1994 and published by the Forest Institute of Universidade Federal Rural do Rio de Janeiro, printed in digital format (ISSN 2179-8087).It has as the main objective disseminate originals articles, review articles or bibliographic updates and short communication, related to Forestry Science. Will be considered accepted for submission and publication related articles the following thematic areas of Forest Science: Forestry, Forest Management, Wood Science and Technology, Forest Products, Forest Biomass and Energy and Conservation of Nature. It will be deemed accepted for publication themes that fall at the forefront of pure and applicable science. Research papers are works whose results arose from factual information of the data obtained experimentally or collected in the literature or others reliable sources. Review articles are deemed articles of special content whose relevance fits the need of the complete literature base of certain topic. Scientific communication articles are articles that describe an innovative character event and of great importance in the forestry science field.
Floresta e Ambiente maintains high ethical standards regarding publications, collaborators and strict quality criteria for published articles. The journal chooses ethical referees that are qualified and able to perform impartial review, always seeking constructive and professional criticism.
- WEB OF SCIENCE - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- CAB Abstracts
- AGROBASE - Coordenação de Informação e Documentação Agrícola-MA
- AGRIS - International Information System for Agricultural Science and Technology/FAO
- LATINDEX - Sistema Regional de Información en Línea para Revistas Científicas de América Latina, el Caribe, España y Portugal
- Sumários de Revistas Brasileiras
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ORGANIZED RESEARCH